Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Destin United Methodist Church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution. Donations and payments can also be made.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
4 Simple Steps
- Click on Give Online above.
- Create (first time) or enter a User ID (email address) and Password.
- Choose Your Giving at the bottom.
- At the right hand side choose Give Now,then indicate designation for your gift, the amount and provide contact and credit card information.
- or Scheduled Giving, indicate designation for your gift, the amount, frequency and provide contact and credit card information.
Once you have created your User ID and Password, you can log-in 24 hours a day by clicking on the link above.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church:
- First Fruits - In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the "First Fruits" of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity - You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security - Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions - Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping DUMC - Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
Your information is held securely by the Fellowship One system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be canceled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at .